Do you want to work with C-suite executives and develop into a trusted expert and consultant on business strategy and management?
We are recruiting.
Who we are?
BrandWorxx is a management consultancy specialized in helping companies create a more profitable business by better acknowledging their intangible assets in strategy, company management and M&A in brand intensive industries. We help companies achieve long-term success and growth by increasing the utilization of brand as a business and growth driver. In addition to strategy insight, we offer concrete tools for analyzing and growing the company’s most important intangible asset, the brand.
We are a dynamic team consisting of experienced strategy consultants having backgrounds in multiple fields varying from Finance, Economics and Psychology. In addition, we work in close collaboration with our two spin-offs, namely, fast-growing software companies Ravogen and WheelQ.
We are now seeking a
STRATEGY CONSULTANT INTERN
You may be the candidate we are looking for, if:
- You are passionate about solving business problems
- You are highly driven and motivated – Eager to learn and not afraid of new challenges
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good project management skills
- You are business fluent in both Finnish and English (internal working language is Finnish)
- You are a Master’s Degree student or recently graduated
This is a trainee position. However, our aim is to find a candidate that fits our needs in the long term, thrives at BrandWorxx, and who thus could evolve to become a part of our core team of consultants.
Duties during the trainee period include:
- strategic planning and problem solving as part of the consulting team on client cases
- analytical work (good Excel knowledge is essential)
- involvement in BrandWorxx methodology development
During the trainee period, you will be engaged in actual client cases to learn and absorb our methodology of commercial strategy and management. Depending on how well the position matches you, you may be given an opportunity to develop as an associate consultant after the trainee period, ultimately growing into a senior consultant and managing your own client portfolio.
Send a concise cover letter, CV and a transcript of study records by 17.10.2021 to Roope Jääskeläinen. We will start interviews immediately and fill the position when the right applicant is found.
The trainee period will last 3-6 months, depending on your preferences. This is a temporary full-time paid position, and our office is located in the Helsinki city centre.